PowerPoint Presentation templates like Business Plan Pitch help us in drafting professional and best presentations for business and personal use. You can customize the color scheme and designs of this Presentation template. This is a Business, Consulting, Pitch Deck, Presentation Templates based presentation template for Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Furthermore, you can explore more designs and templates in SlidesGeek. There are many other Presentation template like Business Plan Pitch which can be helpful for personal and professional use.
Download free presentation template for Business Plan in Brief or pitch deck. You can download and customize this template using Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides.
What is business pitch?
Pitching in business refers to presenting business ideas to another party. For example, you may pitch your startup business to potential investors or your products to potential customers. A business pitch needs to give your audience a clear understanding of your plan or goals to gain buy-in.
Features of this free presentation template
- Fully editable and easy-to-use
- 27 unique slides
- Creative design with yellow and blue color scheme
- Contains lots of free resources: graphics, icons, maps, diagrams
- Image holder available: easy to replace with your photos
- Created to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen layout suitable for all popular screens
Download and use business pitch presentation template
You can download the template design free of cost and customize it with Microsoft PowerPoint. Alternatively, you can find more marketing PowerPoint ppt templates, background and designs on this website.
To download and use this presentation template, follow the steps below :
- Download this presentation template by hitting the “Download” Button in this page.
- Use decompressor software like 7zip nd WinRAR to extract the zipped file of this presentation template.
- To use this presentation, you must have Google Slides access or Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Open the presentation with PowerPoint or Upload it in Google Drive to open with Google Slides.