Presentations are effective when they have ability to tell project status, project stories and showcase future project plans. As an essential part of storytelling, timeline and Gantt Chart related slides or infographic design can be helpful.Free Gantt Chart PPT and Project Timelines Templates available at Slides Geek.
[free] Download Gantt Chart Template in Excel
This Free PowerPoint template is a 100% editable PPT templates that can be customized to presentation requirements and PPT background color and PPT themes. This template focuses mainly in the projection and forecast of project for Quarterly Gantt Chart.
According to Wikipedia, A Gantt chart is a type of bar chart that illustrates a project schedule, named after its popularizer, Henry Gantt, who designed such a chart around the years 1910–1915. Modern Gantt charts also show the dependency relationships between activities and the current schedule status.
Gantt Chart PowerPoint templates is ideal for providing monitor, and reporting on planning project delivery. You can use Gantt Chart PowerPoint to present timeline to depict the time required to complete each process of the project.
Features of Gantt Chart PPT Template
- 100% Editable PowerPoint Templates.
- Feasible for projects with subtasks
- Easy to showcase Milestones of a project
- Work breakdown structure definable
- Compatible with all major Microsoft PowerPoint versions, Keynote and Google Slides.
- Modern 16:9 Aspect Ratio.
- Scalable Vectoral PowerPoint Shapes and PowerPoint Icons.
- Instant Access and Download.