PowerPoint Presentation templates like Capital Budgeting and Planning help us in drafting professional and best presentations for business and personal use. You can customize the color scheme and designs of this Presentation template. This is a Business, Consulting, Presentation Templates based presentation template for Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Furthermore, you can explore more designs and templates in SlidesGeek. There are many other Presentation template like Capital Budgeting and Planning which can be helpful for personal and professional use.
Download free presentation template for showcasing and reporting analysis on capital budgeting or planning a capital expenditure. This template is useful for professionals, business leaders and managers. MBA students can also use this presentation template for case studies.
You can use this template for business, financial budgeting, growth, and concepts. This will suit presentations on thoughts on financial income growth, high return on investment, new income, etc.
Understanding capital budgeting
Capital budgeting is the process of planning and managing a company's long-term investments in assets such as property, plant, and equipment. It involves evaluating the potential returns on these investments, considering the costs and risks associated with them, and deciding which investments to pursue in order to achieve the company's financial goals.
Methods of Capital budgeting
There are several methods that companies can use to evaluate potential investments, including:
- Net present value (NPV): This method calculates the present value of the expected cash flows from an investment, taking into account the time value of money and the cost of capital. A positive NPV indicates that the investment is expected to generate more cash than the initial investment.
- Internal rate of return (IRR): This method calculates the rate at which the NPV of an investment is equal to zero. A higher IRR indicates a better investment opportunity.
- Payback period: This method calculates the length of time it will take to recover the initial investment in an asset. A shorter payback period is generally preferred.
- Return on investment (ROI): This method calculates the ratio of the expected return on an investment to the initial investment. A higher ROI indicates a better investment opportunity.
Capital budgeting decisions are important for companies because they can have a significant impact on the long-term success and financial health of the business. It is important to carefully consider the costs and risks associated with potential investments and to choose those that are most likely to generate the desired returns.
Features of this presentation template
- 100% Editable PowerPoint Templates.
- Compatible with all major Microsoft PowerPoint versions, Keynote and Google Slides.
- Modern 16:9 Aspect Ratio.
- Scalable Vectoral PowerPoint Shapes and PowerPoint Icons.
- Instant Access and Download.
- Watch preview of the slides in this presentation template